May is a happy month. Full of outside time, flowers, garden planting, putting docks and boats in water, bike rides and celebrations.
Last weekend we got a taste of summer and the Carlson fam was all over it. We got sunburned and so tired out and it took a few days for us all to recover from later nights and so much fresh air.
What am I excited about right now? Well, Sten and I are going to a Storyhill concert next week! This will be so fun, and I am really really looking forward to it. I am also excited about all the miles I have been putting in lately, and am itching to sign up for a race this fall. I am excited that my kids have only days left of school...19 to be exact. These things are all making me happy!
This weekend will be very low key, with very limited plans. And then we will celebrate MOTHER'S DAY! yahoo!
I'm focusing on whole food, body movement and lots of sunshine this month.
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment