How did my baby get so old? I miss his squishy little baby body, his white haired 1 yr old days and his crib naps that would last for hours. But I love his sudden decision to give huge hugs and say “I love you mom”, his emphatic insistence on wearing shorts even tho it is 7degrees, his prayers that include everyone around around the table he is thankful for (and whatever else he happens to see when he peeks his eyes open), his love of bacon, avocado toast and blueberries, his ability to repeat song lyrics and the way he sings them and his engineering mind while building with magnetiles.
Last weekend’s celebration with fam. and moms Batman cake she made!
Oh Sigge boy! You sure are special to us. We love you so much and think your jokes, fake crying and laugh make our world a brighter place. Never stop being stubborn or loving others BIG.
Happy Birthday to my baby! xo. edc
Comments
Post a Comment