It's been the sweetest and most chill end to the school year. Lots of bike rides, sunshine, and picnics. So ready for summer break!
Sten and I got out for a date last weekend. We headed to the beach to have a bonfire, but then realized that the sun doesn't actually set until 9 pm, so we had a date on the beach instead and it was perfect! This is the best time of year bc there are no bugs yet!
We brought one of our california bottles of wine and felt like we had transplanted ourselves back to Dry Creek Rd overlooking the vineyards with each sip!Sigge and Croix at the library reading books like old men.
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!Sigge boy and I have been biking to the park everyday because the weather has been AMAZING. We love meeting new friends or just playing the 2 of us. I'm going to miss my one on one time with him this summer, but so excited for him to get to hang with his big sibs!
Did my first speed workout on Tuesday since last Fall.... I couldn't believe I actually hit the times I was going for. It felt SO good to run for reason. I have no idea what race I'm going to do in the Fall, but I am excited for it, none the less!
Donut Party for church was a success
The kids and I biked 5 miles on Saturday! We are getting our legs summer ready!
I'm this far into reading my Bible through in 90 days! I'm on day 11 and I feel incredibly accomplished at this point.
We're picking up the kids from school and heading STRAIGHT to Bay Lake and we can't even wait!!
Cheers to sweet summa time!
xo.edc.














Comments
Post a Comment