Can’t believe my baby will be 9 tomorrow. My smarty firecracker baby is turning into a sweet, smart, creative, helper and I love her more and more everyday.
I feel the luckiest that she is mine. And as she grows and continues to find her place in the world my biggest prayer is that she would know without a doubt that she was made exactly how she is supposed to be. And that her uniqueness is what makes her a special gift to this world. As I tucked her in tonight and prayed my last 8 year old prayer over her I felt so much thankfulness for who she is.
She chose the MOA with me over a friend party ♥️
So we wore matching outfits and hit the mall on Saturday for a girls day full of shopping and lunch and ice cream after “fly across America”. Everything felt fun and after 4 hours our feet were sore and we were officially mall-ed out! I’ll never forget that special day!!
Love this little nugget so much. xo. edc.









Comments
Post a Comment