New seasons are exciting and a little anxiety producing at the same time. I’m making it work with some VERY scheduled and disciplined days- but I think the adjustment to working part time, and kids entering the sports world, and running a marathon in October, and going to 2 services, and starting up a women’s group at church, as well as still being a wife, mom and friend is going to get a bit overwhelming!
So when I look back into my iPhotos and see a few rays of light from photos I’ve taken over the week, my heart skips a beat and I get a little jolt of reality- that I have a wonderful life filled with so much love and goodness.
Lucy and Audra bringing Barbie’s outside bc it was a beautiful day!
Coffee on my porch staring at our freshly laid mulch and the neat new bricks as we up our landscaping game!2 little deer friends on my long run Saturday morning.
A bike/run with Olle man. Keeping me company on all these miles!
E-biking to 5am prayer with Mary. We were definitely a sight to see.
Checked Teddy Bear Park off our bucket list
This iPhone basket at my parents house! It’s never been said but everyone’s phones end up here and it makes me so happy that we all get to be present with each other.
This walk to the lake. I never tire of it š
Happy to have things/people in my life that spark instant joy.
xo. edc.








Comments
Post a Comment