Ughhhhh! Days with my little ninja are feeling so fleeting lately. The sun was beating against the house this morning and I knew we needed a morning sun date. This stage of Sigge brings me the most genuine smiles. He’s pure delight. I love him so much.
He’s stillllllll coloring. Always asking for me to print out a picture and coloring WITH him is also a big ask.
I found this on Pinterest and thought it was a great little tool if I need a boost.
We had friends over for dinner on Saturday and made “sheet pan Cuban steak” from my new cookbook and it was 5 ⭐️’s. We cooked the meal together which was so fun and decided this would be a new tradition, cooking through this cookbook together.
The kids made up plays in the basement and they were hilarious and heartwarming and my favorite thing. I’ve been waiting for the day where this is what happens when kids are with friends. Imaginations are a wonderful thing.
I needed the sun today. It is an instant mood lifter for me. Lots of things on the to-do list, but started my day running 8 miles with Haley, so it’s bound to be a stellar day. xo. edc.








Comments
Post a Comment