It’s Monday! Weekends fly by and I am never going to stop feeling like: did I make it count?!?
Anyway, we had a good weekend with a mix of activity and relaxation.
Saturday morning I started the day with a 13.1 mile run with Kim. We found a big loop and the time went by super fast.
Then it was pancakes and off to the science museum where we watched the National Parks Adventure Omnitheater movie and checked out a few exhibits.
I had packed a lunch so we went to our fav brewery Bad Weather for games and a family hang ❤️
My Sunday afternoon run happened in SHORTS!!!!
And then we decided a bonfire needed to happen! It was sunny and breezy, and fun to sit around the fire and roast hotdogs and s’mores.
This week I’m in a challenge with my sissy to see who can be healthier. We’ve got a whole point system figured out and I can’t wait to win. I’m ready to go into April feeling the absolute best I can! xo. edc.








Comments
Post a Comment