**Now I’m subbing at the preschool and it’s nap time in which 4/13 are napping. I wish I could crawl up on a cot and listen to lullabies and take a rest. Kids are so lucky.
**We hit a heat wave last week and now we’re back to cool temps. Olle and I are most upset about it. Our bodies can’t keep adjusting to the warm and cold…. But I guess this is spring in the Midwest.
**I’m feeling excited for summer. Lots of running, bay lake, pool days and lake time at my parents. It can’t come soon enough!
**Feeling ready for a good week. I made up some juices, prepped healthy meals and have been logging lots of hours of sleep. Sometimes you just need to get back to the basics. Sten and I often joke about how much we talk about our sleep. The other day he said: it’s a good distraction from our other favorite 65 yr old topic: gas prices. 😂 Sten is witty. I like that about him.
*** crazy flooding downtown Hudson. The entire parking in front of church is out right now***Haley, Kim and I ran Saturday and ALMOST beat the rain, it was crazy to be in tanks and shorts at 5am and then by 5pm sweatshirts, pants and slippers.
*** sten is coaching olles flag football team and it’s great! Coach led the team to a 38-0 victory Saturday! Olle got a pick 6 which he was pretty excited about 🥰
Grateful for all the people I get to come in contact with on a daily basis my life is full and I am loving it.
xo. edc






Comments
Post a Comment