My life right now is equal parts Lego bins and legit schedule master. Never have both been so true for me.
It feels like I’m either 100% disconnected from the reality of life or a task mastermind, getting stuff done at a rapid pace and checking all the things off the list.
I’m not sure how I like living in both worlds. My personality is more comfortable in the “lack of schedule, lazy everything” category but I will admit it feels good to be productive.
They say May sneaks up on you as the busiest month and this has never been more true than now. I’m feeling it, and add one more thing to the schedule and there’s a possibility my family will only eat PBJ’s for the rest of the month.
Other photos on my phone:
Visiting Great Grandma + some of the grands!
Cutie boy.Mother’s Day hike ❤️
Lotsssss of Willow Running.
Girls night at Heidi’s with my main squeeze.
Girlfriend got new glasses 👓!
I’m missing SO much. xo. edc.










Comments
Post a Comment