Saturday was pretty gloomy, but we got outside when the sun peeked out and then we were met with a quick downpour. Sten and I ran for the front porch, but Sigge decided he had to get wet, Lucy joined him and the jumped in puddles until the sun came out again and then promptly decided to go in.
Post puddle jumping:
Pre puddle jumping:I love that about them. Also, this is Sigges puppy dog face that he uses regularly to try to get his way:
What is better than a sunny trail run? Ummmm, nothing. Felt like God was smiling down real big at me while I ran, because I was filled with so much joy 🤩
Saturday morning was 30* and was all about the SPORTS ⚽️ 🏈! I was frozen and so was Sigge as we were not participating in anything that made our bodies move. Lucy ran her heart out in soccer and Olle played an awesome football game that Sten coached and Sigge and I bundled up the best we could and froze through 3 hours of outdoor activities.
What is better than a sunny trail run? Ummmm, nothing. Felt like God was smiling down real big at me while I ran, because I was filled with so much joy 🤩
Now it is MAY! Yahoooo! Excited for a new month and more sports, trails and less puddles 😉
xo. edc.









Comments
Post a Comment