Last year in my 30’s! I am here for it. I kicked off birthday weekend with a night at the Hewing with girlfriends. We went to dinner we sauna’d and hot tubbed on repeat, we got pastries and went shopping, and had such a great time.
Cold walk to dinner
Our table view at Sanjusan. This place was delicious and warm and such an experience and I wish I could re-live it again.
Saturday morning the sun was shining and Mary and I tanned in the hot tub for a solid hour and my arms got burned. 😂
One last picture before heading home.
On my actual birthday I had many small surprises and felt the love all day long. We ended the day at Knokes where the kids had ice cream and sten and I picked out some of our favorite confections.
A door dashed coffee from Haley was the ultimate surprise!!!!!
And I ran in SHORTS!!!
I ran my age in kilometers on Sunday with my awesome running club. 24.233 miles is exactly 39 kilometers! Yay for fun ways to ring in a new year.
I also did not 3, but 5 pull ups! My goal for turning 39. Goal complete!
The people surrounding me though, makes me feel like I am the ultimate luckiest person in the whole universe. I think as I get older your birthday feels more and more special because you hear from all the people you’ve carried through all the seasons of life. What a gift that is.
xo. edc.















Comments
Post a Comment