A bonfire happened! On February 2nd! We were wrapped in blankets, but it was lovely and it made
me happy. No it’s freezing cold again.
Youth take over was heart warming and inspiring and just plain old good for the soul. Was I crying for most of the service? Yes. I loved seeing Jenny’s girl do announcements and kids singing their hearts out in an all out way for Jesus. And then the baptisms ๐ญ if you’ve lost faith in the youth of today, head over to Midcurrents YouTube page and watch 2/2/2025.
Olle man had his first basketball ๐ game and is such a baller. ⛹️♂️ loved watching him play.
Lucy is just getting so old.
The most beautiful sunrise ever.
Mom dad Jessica and I went to the Simon and Garfunkel concert last week and it was so good.
Hung up this print (made by yours truly) by my coffee maker and it adds a great little pop of color and whimsy to make our mornings brighter.
It’s my favorite month! February ๐ฉท
xo. edc.







Comments
Post a Comment