I’ve been slacking on the bloggy blog lately. “Life is life-ing” in the words of my wise friend Mary. There are glimmers of goodness everywhere and I sometimes remember to catch them on my camera.
Sigge and I went to weitkamp and I was totally that mom trying to get a pic of my baby doing all the things. He can do everything. And he’s so flexible and strong and I can’t even handle it. Took the kids for a post dinner hike at Willow and was so happy to watch them play and make up games and hang out. I want them to be friends more than anything else in the world.
Morning run sunrises. I try so hard to capture them. But they never look good. I turn around sometimes and am in complete awe of Gods workmanship. It’s also been so cold that my AirPods die after 10 minutes, so I take that as my cue to pray. So then when I see a sunrise I feel like God just gave me a big gift.
Date at LoLo. ♥️ the best.
Long run in Stillwater with Mandy and Kim. Could not have done it without them— but like, for real. I’m kind of freaking out that everyone’s races will be done before I’m done training for my 50 miler!!! AhhhhLucy is 11 and 1/2! How can it be??
Also— brackets.
This birthday present from my sis! So beautiful
After my 26 mile run— two hours outside sitting and looking at a fire wrapped in blankets?? Yes.
One of my students families makes syrup and brought me some!!!!!! The luckiest!
And another students family hit up the Florida strawberry truck! I felt so loved.
Other things:
-Sat in sissy’s hot tub for 2 hours last week and it was insanely rejuvenating for my body and soul. I wish everyone had a sister like her.
-I took Friday off next week so I could do a long run and just have a day. It’s giving me so much excitement! Who knew??-This weekend is the daddy daughter dance. Last one ever for these 2 🥰 Boys and I plan on bowling 🎳!
-43 days of school! (Not including my 2 scheduled days off)
xo. edc.












Comments
Post a Comment