I am being a total baby but I do not want Spring Break to be over. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this past week and can honestly say it was more than good for my soul. I did all the things that I set out to do and then some.
nice weather made this week even better.
Cleaned out ALL bathrooms cupboards and drawers.... check!
painted a picture with Sigge of bright fish. I like the way it turned out so I framed it. Soon my whole house will be my own artwork.... what does that say about me?
UNO at Caribou
The BEST homemade granola. I also baked bread, made gluten free cookies, Haley's special granola bars, lots of batches of overnight oats, biscotti, hummus, yummy meals...
We got to see Great Grandma Kay. I love that she still pulls Sigge on to her lap.
I sat out on our deck most afternoons while the sun was hot. One day with Kim and Haley over while our kids jumped and played. One day by myself-- I shook myself a happy hour margarita and it FELT LIKE MEXICO!
Then we headed to Bay Lake to live out our best lives while experiencing every season and all the lake life offers in the off season.
The beginning of "The Fort"
living that sunshine life.
Sigges favorite thing-- the hammocks.
my favorite thing: family walks
My other favorite thing: long runs around Bay Lake.
The Fort.
Sigges "humble brag" face after getting a spare (with bumpers on) lol
my lucy
dinner out and self timer photos with my man.
favorite kids.
sig-man slept until 10AM!
and then it SNOWED! and was cold and freezing. It was fun to experience all the weather up there.
Sissy told me that going back to school after spring break is a little tough. so I am filling my arsenal with some of my favorite things, getting meals prepped, healthy foods ready, and focusing on all these happy memories to get me through.
xo. edc.





















Comments
Post a Comment