I made it!!!!! Officially on spring break and it feels so good. I’m the actual happiest right now. Haha
Olle won his bball game this morning and it was so stressful. I never once felt stressed at one of his flag football games. But basketball is just so intense. I need all the tips and tricks from other parents on how to stay cool, calm and collected. 😂
Celebrated Sigge’s 6th and my 39th birthday with family and it was a dream. Goood food, good people = good times.
Sigge requested corn dogs and I requested Thai chicken bowls. Win-win.
My goals this week:
- Rest
- Eat good food
- Go on a couple dates with sten
- See friends
- Spend one on one time with each kid
- Crack open a book
- Paint a picture
- Clean out my bathroom drawers and cabinets.
xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment