It sure doesn’t feel like spring break! It’s -9 degrees and we just got 12 inches of snow. But despite the weather being less than ideal, waking up without an alarm and spending the day doing whatever I want is lovely.
Yesterday I vacuumed crumbs out of my drawers….
On Sunday I spent about 4 hours painting the mug above. I can’t remember the last time I got lost in an art project. I love the mug so much I keep making warm things so I can use it throughout the day.
St. Paul was off school yesterday so Jessica and the kids stopped over for games and lunch. After I took the kids to the Y, then dropped the boys off for some sledding at Weitkamp.

Sigge and I played in the snow on Sunday and shoveled. My upper body is still hurting.
Lucy went to a murder mystery birthday party. Love when my kids get to do fun things!
Last, I came across this and found it extremely accurate and hilarious.
Today I have to grocery shop/ run a couple errands and then get to play pickleball with mom and dad!!!!
xo. edc.






Comments
Post a Comment