Pictures are out of order, but let’s talk about turning 40. There were many flowers involved.
….what is more beautiful than a cart full of Trader Joe’s flowers? Nothing.
Actual birthday: sun came out ☀️ So many of the parents in my class knew it was my birthday. They gave me gifts and coffees and flowers π₯Ή
Jessica and I had a sister day. We had coffee and pastries, massages and brews and had uninterrupted time together which was the greatest gift of all.
Flowers from students.
Birthday morning 5:30am sculpt class at lighthouse. Such a great way to start the day.
Then got my free Starbucks drink.
More flowers from students ♥️
After Lucy’s choir concert we went out for treats with grandma and grandpa π₯³ Perfect way to end birthday day.
The amount of salt on this margarita rim was perfect IMO.
I got to learn how to throw some pottery with friends!!!! I was horribly bad at this skill. But I will improve!
These 3 made me feel so loved and celebrated. We did all my favorite things. Workout class, lunch, sit in the sun, walk in and out of shops and pottery! <— I didn’t know this was a favorite thing, but it is.
Then we went to Hannah’s and MADE FLOWER BOUQUETS!
And mine looked like a flower explosion and it was awesome.
The food was delicious and Hannah’s kitchen and home make me so happy. We ended the night learning a dance taught by Andrea, so obviously we had fun.
Birthday weekend ended with a family trip to rustic roots. Where we wish we could spend every Sunday after church from now until eternity.
And now I’m 40. There’s been a lot of celebrations and I’m ready to see what this decade brings.
I want to love my family. Be a good friend. Shine my light bright. And be where my feet are.
xo. edc.






















Comments
Post a Comment