How can it be that we are 1/3 of the way through 2026. I think this is the fastest a year has gone for me and summer really flies so I should just start working on my Christmas cards now I guess. We’ve had some full weekends and also a lot of good family time lately. I’ve been running a lot of miles and have been grateful for warm temps.
Here’s what’s been going on.
Sigge lost his front tooth and when sten sent me the picture I almost burst into tears. Every. Single. Stage of “the end” or “the last” makes me so weepy. Pull it together Erica!
Olle’s 3-on-3 team went out with a 2 win streak!
Took the kids to Starbucks for frapps and cards and it was a very enjoyable way to spend a Saturday
Sten and I went to Lolo on Saturday night and I just love this guy so much. I felt so happy to be out with him.
Soccer for the Sigster! Can’t wait for him to score a goal! He’s a hustler!
Olle and I played scrabble. I am mediocre at this game but I think it’s probably really good for my brain.
We got invited to a pizza making night at Brad and Rebecca’s. It was absolutely amazing and delicious.
It’s a rainy Monday. I don’t mind. I did the treadmill today and ran 2 of my 12 400s in 1:32. I will do this workout again in a couple weeks and try to get under 90 seconds. 8 weeks until Grandmas Marathon. I don’t want to get hurt, but I also want to push the training and get a time I’m proud of.
Sten is going to Cali this week. I’m excited for him to get some time away. We have an extremely busy week, so I know the time will fly while he’s gone.
xo. edc.









Comments
Post a Comment