I can't believe we're celebrating year 9 at the end month. The time has literally flown by, with a zillion of pictures to show for it. I love being married to Sten. We were just babies when we got married and moved to Colorado and I think we thought we had the world figured out. We knew how to pay our bills and we had our very own little apartment in the foothills in Colorado.
I wish I could tell 22 year old me that it's only going to get better:
That the security I felt then, would only be a fraction of the security I feel today.
That cheering on the one I love most, makes my heart swell with pride.
That with every change (in job, location, hobbies), I've been able to see a better version of the person I married.
That although our freedom has been taken from us (for a season), that makes time away just the 2 of us THAT much more special.
November has always been one of my favorite months, and I think it's fitting that it's when we got married. I get to focus on being thankful for the guy who said yes to me 9 years ago and who continues to make each and every day an incredible adventure.
XO. edc.
I wish I could tell 22 year old me that it's only going to get better:
That the security I felt then, would only be a fraction of the security I feel today.
That cheering on the one I love most, makes my heart swell with pride.
That with every change (in job, location, hobbies), I've been able to see a better version of the person I married.
That although our freedom has been taken from us (for a season), that makes time away just the 2 of us THAT much more special.
November has always been one of my favorite months, and I think it's fitting that it's when we got married. I get to focus on being thankful for the guy who said yes to me 9 years ago and who continues to make each and every day an incredible adventure.
| love this guy! |
![]() |
| our 1 year anniversary. take me back! |
XO. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment