I love one on one time with the kids. They are so unique and I love to spend time doing JUST their favorite thing and listening to whatever they want to talk about. We do a lot of mixed gender one on one time. Lucy loves "lucy/daddy" time and Olle can never get enough of me, so naturally having me all to himself is his favorite thing! I had to go to the grocery store Saturday morning and when I asked Olle if he wanted to come he said, "and go to the coffee shop?" How in the world could I say no to that?!?!?!?! I swooped him up and after the grocery we went to the coffee shop and talked about baseball, and tractors and things that fishy's eat... With a twinkle in his eye this boy makes the world a better place. I love spending time with him, and hope he always wants to go to the coffee shop with his mom.
Love you buddy.
erica
Love you buddy.
erica
Comments
Post a Comment