Friday! YES!!! This weekend is extra special because Grammy and Mim are visiting AND we have our SECOND preview service. The kids have been talking about Grammy and Mim all week long and I'm sure they will be completely bombarded as soon as they walk in the door.
Here are a few of my favorites from the week:
1.
2.
Hope you are looking forward to your weekend as much as I am!
XO. edc.
Here are a few of my favorites from the week:
1.
![]() |
| I made Swedish Toast yesterday for our visitors coming tomorrow. Have you ever had this stuff?? You can dip it into your morning coffee for a slice of Sweden right in your kitchen. I asked Sten's Grandma to teach me how to make it one afternoon, and my favorite part of it all is that her writing is on the recipe card. How special is Grandma writing? I remember when I was little and would get letters from my Grandma and how hard it was to decipher the cursive words. Now I so appreciate that fancy style and wish I could adopt it as my own. If you'd like this recipe here it is: Swedish Coffee Toast |
Hope you are looking forward to your weekend as much as I am!
XO. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment