I'll have to name this one Monday favorites, because, well it's Monday and I'm just getting to this. We had a nice weekend, I can't even recall most of the things we did. Although I know I did 6 loads of laundry, so that always feels so productive.
Some of my favorites from the week:
1.
 |
| We helped take out the dock and get the cabin ready for winter, we lit the coziest of fires and bundled up in the cabin. It was such a stark contrast from running inside and out with bathing suits on, but the crackling fire was one of my VERY favorite memories of the week. Winter always whispers: slow down, enjoy the quiet, recharge, drink tea. I need those reminders often in my life. |
2.
 |
| Sten works from a coffee shop most days, and when he announced Thursday morning that he was headed to Starbucks, Olle quickly chimmed in: Me, visit, you, daddy? He speaks in such clearly spaced words these days, it's like a little pause before each new word comes tumbling out of his mouth. I could listen to him talk all day... and in fact, I do! But nonetheless, we found ourselves visiting Sten at Starbucks and it was a good excuse to get out of the house-- and to see the new Christmas cups :) |
3.
 |
| My Shutterfly books came! That little orange box showed up at our door stop and I was so excited to rip it open and re-live 2015, 2016 and 2017 highlights. My girls weekend away at Janel's cabin was super prosperous and I was able to crank out these 3 babies! whoop whoop! |
I'm sort of failing at the the week thus far, I totally spaced Lucy's swimming lessons this morning... let's hope I don't forget any other important events of the week!
XO. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment