Here are a few good things right now:
My walks around the block with the kids. I left with 2 kids yesterday but then Olle wanted to go back and we were only about 2 houses in, so Lucy and I dropped him back off at home with Sten and had a little girl time. She always asks for girl time and it’s so rarely an option, we took the opportunity to do a loop together and hold hands and it was just so special.
Sten and I have been setting our alarms a little earlier than normal and getting up to read. Our coffee is hot, and I’m usually in my cozy socks him in his slippers, it’s the best way to start the day. A quiet house, a book and a hot cup of coffee. I hope we can continue this habit somehow when baby comes.
Stens been giving me a free night each week to do whatever I want. He puts the kids to bed and all. It’s been the greatest gift. Yesterday I walked for an hour at the Y, and then met my sister for coffee in Woodbury. We both brought books, but we ended up talking for 2 hours instead. I love uninterrupted time with her and I’m so thankful that Sten has offered this little respite for me. ❤️
good things. xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment