I’m having some technical difficulties with my blog š© and I’m not technical. So this is from Thursday š
My ?? of the day is:
Will this running jacket fit for 29 more days???
Had a nice run with Trisha this morning. We both noticed that with the little bit of snow on the ground it felt like we were trudging through a sandy beach (maybe slightly dramatic, but this morning felt hard!) I’m thankful for my Thursday morning runs/ catch ups with my Hudson running pal. ♥️
My ?? of the day is:
Will this running jacket fit for 29 more days???
Had a nice run with Trisha this morning. We both noticed that with the little bit of snow on the ground it felt like we were trudging through a sandy beach (maybe slightly dramatic, but this morning felt hard!) I’m thankful for my Thursday morning runs/ catch ups with my Hudson running pal. ♥️

Comments
Post a Comment