I’ve been reading Gretchen Rubin’s book Better than Before and I'm loving it! It’s been good to get into a nonfiction book since I gravitate towards easy reads/ fiction. I’ve been so encouraged by how well my 2019 has been. I know we’re only 15 days in, but I’ve been killing it. I’ve ran everyday, I’ve been sticking to my laundry routine, I’ve worked super hard at keeping things tidy even with 2 kids constantly making a mess and I’ve continued to meal prep/ plan all my meals. There hasn’t been a single day that I just had to throw something together.
It makes me feel so good!
One of my friends once told me that as soon as she gets home from the grocery store she chops up all her vegetables so #noexcuses and it has been a life changing piece of advice for me. Sten and I eat eggs with vegetables and sweet potatoes every morning and a salad every day for lunch, so it’s CRUCIAL that our veggies are prepped otherwise we’d be miserable and late constantly.
I know I’m lucky to have the luxury of time in the kitchen. I love my meal prepping days and look forward to cooking for my fam. I also feel fortunate that we have money to buy fresh food and the knowledge to know what healthy looks like.
Here’s to continued health and habit change in 2019.
xo. edc.
| Look at that sneaky Olle hand reaching for a pepper. Don't mind the "watch" he's wearing. It's made out of construction paper and about 17 staples. Lucy made them for the whole fam. |
It makes me feel so good!
One of my friends once told me that as soon as she gets home from the grocery store she chops up all her vegetables so #noexcuses and it has been a life changing piece of advice for me. Sten and I eat eggs with vegetables and sweet potatoes every morning and a salad every day for lunch, so it’s CRUCIAL that our veggies are prepped otherwise we’d be miserable and late constantly.
I know I’m lucky to have the luxury of time in the kitchen. I love my meal prepping days and look forward to cooking for my fam. I also feel fortunate that we have money to buy fresh food and the knowledge to know what healthy looks like.
Here’s to continued health and habit change in 2019.
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment