Where do I even begin? We had an absolutely wonderful week. Lots of time with cousins, lots of time at the beach, lots of treats at the canteen, a lost tooth, a special 4 year old birthday, a night at the point, a run to and from the point and many lakeside chats. Returning to routine is going to be very hard as we’ve just spent 9 days doing whatever our hearts desired and eating food that we didn’t have to prepare. The only good thing is that we still have half of summer left and A LOT to look forward too.
 |
| the view that greeted me when I got to the point. |
|
 |
| This was the view from the porch of our cabin. The kids spent so much time in these hammocks, I got home and instantly started online scouting for the best deal to get our own |
 |
| Lucky for Sigge he was well-loved and taken care of all week by all these big helpers |
 |
| The special Olle-Jonah bond continues. |
 |
| my little buddddddd! |
 |
| Love these cousins!! |
 |
| Nancy's cabin has alllllll the red vines |
 |
| Sten and I went mountain biking one afternoon, and this was the view at the top. What a thrill. I've never clenched handlebars so hard in my life. |
 |
| looking good in our helmets. |
 |
| Our night at the point, was WINDY, but beautiful none the less, and the sunsets here do not disappoint. |
 |
| Lucy bear lost her first tooth!!!! It was during the kids dinner, and she thinks she swallowed it, but was SO excited |
 |
| This day was a little cold and windy, we brewed extra coffee, and sat on the porch most of the day. It was lovely. |
 |
| Tubing with Hannah! Lucy is so brave |
 |
| I can't say this guy slept the best in cabin 7C, but he stayed in pretty high spirits all week, so I 'll take it! |
 |
| take. us. back. |
 |
| Our 12 hour drive home was surprisingly quiet. We were all tired, after a long, amazing time at camp! |
Until next time, Portage Lake! Thanks for the memories!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment