Summer is halfway through and this makes me sad. I’m trying not to think too much about it and focus on the positives— like this heat we’ve been having!
I love this hot weather and since we have a place to go to escape the heat I don’t mind. We’ve been spending a lot of time in Stillwater. My grandma is still in the rehabilitation center there after having surgery on her leg - and now aunt Pam and uncle Dan are in town from Pennsylvania. Each morning we pack up our bags and head there and then drive home with extremely sleepy kids. It’s glorious.
Oh. Summer. xo. edc.
I love this hot weather and since we have a place to go to escape the heat I don’t mind. We’ve been spending a lot of time in Stillwater. My grandma is still in the rehabilitation center there after having surgery on her leg - and now aunt Pam and uncle Dan are in town from Pennsylvania. Each morning we pack up our bags and head there and then drive home with extremely sleepy kids. It’s glorious.
Oh. Summer. xo. edc.







Comments
Post a Comment