How is it that Olle boy is 4 years old?!?!
Our sweet, opinionated, passionate, particular, sensitive, fun, funny, and smart boy!
 |
| Chocolate cake-- request of the birthday boy |
 |
| how lucky to be eating cake down by the lake, with a million cousins giving you all their love. |
 |
| Our guy! |
 |
| We ended this absolutely perfect day by a night at the point. If I could pick my dream day for my birthday it'd be exactly this Michigan day surrounded by my family and being outside from sun up to sun down. |
Oh Olle-- you make us so happy. I know year 4 is going to be a good one for this guy. He is ready to try out school, make some of his own friends and perfect his basketball/baseball/soccer/golf/frisbee/football/sport skills. He loves older boys and looks up to anyone with an age higher than his. He has the most infectious laugh and his sweet handsome face makes even his tantrums tolerable.
I love him SO much.
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment