There are limited words I have for what is going on in the world right now. It feels so insensitive to blog and say happy things about my life when there is so much pain going on around us. My heart is breaking for the injustice still happening in 2020. I pray that our world looks different a year from now.
It feels so extra crazy that all of this rioting and protesting is happening in the midst of a pandemic. At this point I feel like I am holding everything as if it is a feather and could blow away at any moment. Nothing feels concrete. I’ve let go of a lot of expectations and have been trying my hardest to live in the moment with those around me. So I guess that’s where I’m at. Not doing a great job of being anything except a mom.
We’ve been sitting on the front porch a lot.
Swinging while holding a football which take a lot of skill
Taking naps on mom after playing outside in the sun all day.
Having the time of our lives at our friends huge blow up water slide.
Hanging with cousins.
It feels so extra crazy that all of this rioting and protesting is happening in the midst of a pandemic. At this point I feel like I am holding everything as if it is a feather and could blow away at any moment. Nothing feels concrete. I’ve let go of a lot of expectations and have been trying my hardest to live in the moment with those around me. So I guess that’s where I’m at. Not doing a great job of being anything except a mom.
We’ve been sitting on the front porch a lot.
Swinging while holding a football which take a lot of skill
Taking naps on mom after playing outside in the sun all day.
Having the time of our lives at our friends huge blow up water slide.
Hanging with cousins.
Still doing chalk.
I am in complete awe that it’s already June. I don’t want this month to pass quickly as there’s so much excitement at the beginning of summer.
xo. edc.













Comments
Post a Comment