Sten went fishing with a buddy Sunday/Monday so I packed up the kids and headed to big C for our first overnight. After I got Sigge down and put a VHS 📼 on the tube TV for Lucy + Olle, I meandered outside to listen to my book and watch the sun. It couldn’t have been more perfect. I love these quiet moments more than anything right now. I crave the solitude and the escape from it all. That has to say something about my current mental state 🥴....
Besides having some alone time, one of my favorite moments from the over night was heading down to the beach after dinner to enjoy ice cream sandwiches. I wish I had an after picture because what you’d see is a naked Sigge baby, and 2 big kids swimming in their undies. I luckily had my swimsuit on, so I was catching Sigge as he flung himself into the water off the dock, then laugh, and do it over and over again.
xoEDC.
Besides having some alone time, one of my favorite moments from the over night was heading down to the beach after dinner to enjoy ice cream sandwiches. I wish I had an after picture because what you’d see is a naked Sigge baby, and 2 big kids swimming in their undies. I luckily had my swimsuit on, so I was catching Sigge as he flung himself into the water off the dock, then laugh, and do it over and over again.
xoEDC.





Comments
Post a Comment