Lucy had her 7th birthday yesterday! We celebrated with cheeseburgers on the grill, French fries and chocolate cake with white frosting. She requested a special date with dad downtown, and we ended the night with root beer floats.
This girl is so special to me. She’s kind, she’s thoughtful, she’s a loyal lover and she’s beautiful.
We worked on her Frozen LEGO castle a big portion of the afternoon yesterday and my favorite thing was how into playing with the mini figurines and all the little snowmen she was. both Sten and I kept asking, do you want to build or do you want to play? I hope she never loses that big imagination
I hope 7 is good to her. I hope she keeps learning how to love herself, love God and love others and that this year brings her abundant joy!
xo. edc.





Happy 7th Birthday, Lucy!!! Sounds like a great day!
ReplyDelete