I’ve struggled to know if I should post about last weekend mostly because I don’t want to be judged by the amount of people in these photos.
But ultimately, the profound impact last weekend had on me felt like it was worth being judged for.
We hosted our 3rd annual Midcurrent women’s retreat and it was a life-changer. In years past the friendships formed and the community bond had been the highlight for me. This year though, was extremely special. I felt God literally lighting a fire in our hearts, equipping 26 women to go love their families, their neighbors and their community more fully. I felt God calling me to a renewed passion for our church and the kids that walk through our doors. I felt the Holy Spirit in a way I’d never experienced and I stepped into my true identity as a ROCK! An identity that provides freedom and peace when I walk into any and every situation I’m faced with. I feel 💯 % different.
Love these ladies.In the kitchen doing what I love.
Our awesome speaker Jenny Donnelly
My charcuterie board for our communion celebration on Saturday night. I love how it turned out.
We made breathe oil roller balls and I love smelling it and transporting myself right back to this cabin.
Until next year Breathe Retreat. ♥️ edc.









Comments
Post a Comment