Sigge makes this face every time the camera is on him for a picture. It’s funny now... but probably will be super annoying when he’s 5.
Olle really likes a good art project. I’m thankful for this bc I know a lot of boys who will NOT sit still for a project. He stays very focused!
Lucy LOVES this eye mask. It totally cracks me up. She wears it to bed EVERY night.
And here’s the picture of the kiddos.
And class of 2004 + husbands.
Cuties.
My sunrise run with Trisha was beautiful. I never tire of this view over the St. Croix river looking back at Hudson.
Olle really likes a good art project. I’m thankful for this bc I know a lot of boys who will NOT sit still for a project. He stays very focused!
Lucy LOVES this eye mask. It totally cracks me up. She wears it to bed EVERY night.
I was getting a board ready the other morning for a brunch I hosted of high school dear friends and I get so much joy out of the little dishes my mother in law has bought for me over the years. I have one for literally every season.
And class of 2004 + husbands.
Cuties.
My sunrise run with Trisha was beautiful. I never tire of this view over the St. Croix river looking back at Hudson.
It feels like it should be Friday. Ever have those weeks????
xo. edc.








Comments
Post a Comment