It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon to complete my 18th 20 miler of the year. I held a steady 8 minute pace and tried to enjoy each mile knowing that the leaves are at the peak color and the weather couldn’t be more perfect. I ran from our house to the cabin and the highlight was for sure running over the Stillwater bridge :)
This goal is allllllmost complete, and I just kind of wish I was already done with it. With no races on the calendar running 20, 20 milers has lost a little of its luster. Still thankful for the solitude and for the miles spent staring out at all the places I love!
Today I finished “Majesty” it wasn’t as good as the first book, and I think there will be a third in this series based on how it ended, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I’ve read well over 20 books this year, which feels like I should get some sort of medal :)
Looking forward to this week! Getting ready for our California travels and the weather looks great for some mornings at the park!
xo edc

Comments
Post a Comment