I have a friend whom I’ve been constantly praying peace over and so the word has been at the top of my mind even tho every single thing in my life feels the opposite of peaceful. This morning Olle woke up super early and I missed my 5am run. When sten got up and after we sat on the couch reading books to the boys we meandered into the kitchen. Sten started making eggs, I started making the boys breakfast, and I looked outside at the crisp dark morning and knew there was peace out there on the pavement, waiting for me. It would be a short 30 minute run at this point, but I seized the moment and it was perfect. Exactly what I needed. I prayed peace over both our (mine, and my friend’s) days. I have a list a mile long to complete today, but I feel ✌️!
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment