I love this girl of mine. While praying for her last night I had a vision of a gem, almost as though God was nudging me to use that word in her prayer. I called her a rare gem, and thanked God for creating her exactly as he did. After the prayer was over she looked at me and said: “I liked, no I loved, when you called me a gem. And you said I was rare. That means hard to find.” She had the hugest smile on her face. It was as if God had given me a gift to give to her and she received it with so much joy. I’m learning so much from Lucy. And one thing that I continue to learn is to receive gifts in the same way she does. She loves them so much she uses them right away. I love her so much.
I came across this photo the other day of these 3 who are now in THE SAME preschool class. I can barely handle it. They were so tiny and now they’re big kids!
This guys makes me smile all. The. Time. He
We had our annual gingerbread house competition. And the girls reign for the second year in a row!
I’m sorry. Who is this baby?? Here are the looks I get from him every day. I can’t handle it. He’s so cute. Always saying “ya” and “mm-uh”
We keep adding more and more rows to the back at church each Sunday. I’ve been praying so much for Christmas Eve Eve to be life changing at Midcurrent!
I came across this photo the other day of these 3 who are now in THE SAME preschool class. I can barely handle it. They were so tiny and now they’re big kids!
This guys makes me smile all. The. Time. He
We had our annual gingerbread house competition. And the girls reign for the second year in a row!
I’m sorry. Who is this baby?? Here are the looks I get from him every day. I can’t handle it. He’s so cute. Always saying “ya” and “mm-uh”
We keep adding more and more rows to the back at church each Sunday. I’ve been praying so much for Christmas Eve Eve to be life changing at Midcurrent!
xo. edc.






Comments
Post a Comment