What a gift this year has been to me in a weird way. I feel as though I've learned to love my family better, enjoy my friendships, and grow in my relationship with Jesus.
1. We spent our safer-at-home in this very kitchen with a major reno! It's still not complete but we LOVE it and spend 99% of our lives around our massive island.
We also went through a million sticks of chalk, gallons upon gallons of sprinkler water and got some really good use out of our swing set. Sten and I perfect the old fashioned and have officially dubbed it our COVID-19 drink.
2. Sigge is still very much our baby and I don’t think that will ever change. He loves popcorn, mom, blowing kisses and whining. 3. Lucy is in 1st grade. She is the most creative girl I know and can make a piece of art out of anything. She’s a great reader, she’s awesome at math and she loves hearing about miracles. We love her. 4. Olle-Man is in 4K preschool. He loves running fast, being the best at everything, fishing, playing card games and hanging with kids at church. He is the most thoughtful boy in the world. We can’t get enough of this kid.
5. We spent soooooo many weekends at Bay Lake this summer. Having never experienced Sunday’s without church, we were living the cabin life!! We have endless family memories jumping off the boat, playing on the lily Pad and frequenting Cayuna Brewing Company. We’re all better people at Bay Lake.
6. When we weren’t at Bay Lake we were at Big C. Jumping off the dock with cousins and having bonfires on the beach with grandma and grandpa.
7. We celebrated 3 years at Midcurrent on a snowy October day. This year has been full of discomfort as church planters, but I think it’s because God is preparing us for some really awesome things in the next 3 years. We love Midcurrent and we love all the people who have seen us, supported us, and been with us during this season. Sten has been an awesome leader and I continue to be in awe of his ability to push through in spite of it all!
8. We finally crossed Napa off our bucket list this October and it was the most magical vacation of our lives. We had the BEST time ever. We’ll never forget this trip and hope to do it again soon :)
Merry Christmas! Our lives are incredibly rich because of the people we share it with and this year has made that more evident than ever! Praying for more hope, joy, peace, love and Christ in 2021!
xo. edc.









LOVE YOU!!!!!
ReplyDelete