I would love a new phone, mostly for the camera function, as my phone works perfectly fine, but the new phone cameras are amazing. I know it’d force me to take more pictures bc they just turn out so well! Anyway with my lack of fine photography skills, I rarely have any good content for my blog. Lol! Here are random photos on my phone from the last few weeks.
1. Sten and I paid for an actual sitter, and went to an actual dinner out. It was one of the most fun nights and we loved every minute of it. I think this is how we would spend our money if we were super-duper rich. Lots of dates.
2. I’ll call this one, Sigge on the counter eating bacon. A friend of mine makes bacon...??? I don’t know how and he brought some over the other day. Sigge loves it. He likes the most random things. I loved it too! I love friends ho have interesting hobbies!
4. I really have no idea who took this picture and put this filter on it... but how great?!? My guess is Lucy took it :)
5. Keeping my 2021 run streak alive—1 mile with Lucy! One of my favorite ways to spend 13 minutes. ❤️
6. Vale’s 5th birthday in a shed with 16 kids going around and around in a circle on bikes/ rollerblades/ skateboards/ scooters and a disco ball on a Tuesday night. These 3 all live on the same street and I wish we were neighbors with them so badly!!
7. Sigge keeping warm after a nap. 8. And this one didn’t make it on the Mexico post and it is suchhhh a great pic of Lucy!!
9. WHERE ARE MY OLLE PICTURES?!?!? Poor guy! Goal this week: to take some pics of Olle man!!
Happy Birthday week to me!
xo. edc.









Comments
Post a Comment