This sunrise was a small gift to me this morning. Reminding me that it is a blessing to be able to get out of bed, lace up tennis shoes and experience rhythmic pounding.
Other small gifts today:
- a running hug from both Olle and Sigge to welcome me home with the most thoughtful words from Olle:
“How was your run mom, how many miles did you go?”
- a kiss goodbye from Sten as he left for work
- seeing friends this morning and watching my boys play with friends without a care in the world.
- meeting my mama downtown for a stroller walk and a treat at Knoke’s
- time to clean while Sigge napped
- sunshine and bright blue skies
I know if I didn’t take the time to write these things down I would have for sure looked passed them, but what a joy, honor and gift to recognize and record the small things. xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment