We had a packed house at Midcurrent on Easter. I love Easter. I had so much fun with the 100 kids that came! We played with peeps, jelly beans, chocolate bunnies and had a massive Easter egg hunt. Above all my prayer was that for 1 hour those kids would know they are loved so much that Jesus died for them!!

Sigge and Jules... crossing my fingers they get married some day.

Our massive egg hunt
an actual sea of children.
After church we went over to my mom and dads and the kids had fun looking for eggs and playing with cousins. Of course I got no pictures! I guess that means we were present, right?!
Before church pic.
Easter at crossroads on Saturday night
Sigge loved the Easter bunny!
Olle, shirtless on Easter! Nothing better!! We had the BEST weather ever.
I think this day will be burned into my mind forever. xo. edc.













Comments
Post a Comment