It’s been a great week. We’ve packed A LOT in and enjoyed our little slice of earth to the max before heading out to Michigan in a couple days.
On Monday I took the kids strawberry picking. We got to ride on a tractor to the field and Sigge was very excited about that. The crop wasn’t the greatest, but the kids were TOTAL troopers and we were able to make 4 jars of strawberry jam, so it felt like a win.
I can’t handle Sigge and his sleeping. I am well aware of how ridiculous it is that I have so many pictures of him sleeping. I just love it so much.
Running in the summer is truly the greatest gift. It takes me about 4 seconds get ready, and it’s already light by 5am. I’ve never been more thankful for Lucy’s front teeth. After a toy-throwing incident in the bathtub Tuesday night, which left Lucy’s front tooth half chipped off, we were able to get it fixed right away with a perfect match and her smile is more beautiful than ever.
I have about 7,000 things on my to-do list for today and tomorrow and I’m ready for it!
xo. edc.




Comments
Post a Comment