I joined a group lead by my former college small group leader called "No Gloom June". Instagram has some redeeming qualities-- like connecting people from SO far away!
I made some goals for Mind, Body and Soul, and I am really looking forward to this month. May was a complete joy, full of friends, good family time and many fun things. And I know June will be even better. While writing in my gratitude journal this morning I just kept on writing and writing, feeling grateful for ALL the things in my life, even down to the fact that I have CHOICES when it comes to what I want to eat for lunch... When I get really thankful I find less to be unjoyful (is that a word?) about.
So, goodbye May, you filled my heart with all kinds of goodness and hello June! I am so glad you're here!
Summer nights are in full swing! Look at these 3 boys doing push-ups... Watch out Hudson!
This view never gets old.
Got out the sprinkler last week and Sigge was all smiles. This kid makes me happy.I did more stroller runs (2) than I would have liked to last week. Sigge was a complete champ, he never made a single fuss for all 8 miles!!!! Taking Olle and Sigge was another story....
Olle fell asleep mid-climbing down the bunk bed after reading with Lucy the other night!! I asked him in the morning if he remembered me moving him and he said no, and couldn't believe this picture :)A little Cold Stone date with my Lucy. She picked cotton candy ice cream, with white chocolate chips... not sure how I have a daughter who doesn't go for straight chocolate, but I love her unique-ness with my whole heart!
My sister took this pic and I want to keep it forever.
Memorial Day at the lake was PERFECT!! The kids all kayaked, swam, and played in the sand... we got lots of Vit. D and enjoyed the first summer day at Big C.Tomorrow is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!! yipeeee!
xo.edc
















Comments
Post a Comment