Our van has so many things wrong with it and today was especially bad. If you know me, you know that I don’t like noises while driving. This van has tested me in every way possible and today the noise was so loud I couldn’t hear Sigge right behind me…. I could sense myself starting to get upset, and then I thought— thankful November! I started thinking of all the reasons I’m thankful for our van:
1. It takes us where we want to go
2. The kids think it’s super cool
3. I can load so many people in it
4. It’s already been on lots of family road-trips
5. Butt warmers
6. Back up cam
7. DVD player
8. Leather seats
9. The doors work
10. Lots of storage.
I realized how much of a gift it is to have a car and I think the noise will remind me this month to be thankful and content with what I have.
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment