Today and everyday I am thankful for my biggest cheerleader, my safe place, and the one who makes me want to be the best me-- Sten. I don't give Sten enough credit on my little blog. He used to be my main attraction before the kids were born, and in my head, he still is, I just have other subjects to take pictures of now.
We celebrate 13 years in 20 days, and I feel so lucky that he's the one by my side in each of these pictures. Grateful for all the years of memories, all the lessons learned, all the adventures (big and small) and all the bottles of wine we shared :)
absolute BEST person to have at the finish line of my last marathon.
BEST dad in the world
BEST selfie taker
BEST beach sunset companion
BEST getaway partner (even when it's a less-than-24-hour kinda getaway)
BEST front yard hangout partner.
V. Thankful for Sten today. xo. edc.







Comments
Post a Comment