I’m thankful this morning for getting up early and running w my running pal Kate. 5 miles in the brisk dark morning followed by a hot coffee at the bou.
Every Thursday I make bread. It’s become a tradition in our house to have deli sandwiches each Thursday. Sten and I have been gluten free this week so I attempted to make gluten free bread for us.
It didn’t really rise and it really doesn’t taste that great… maybe we’ll just have to have lettuce wraps from now on…..
And then this picture ♥️ Lucy was so interested in learning how to look up verses in the Bible and Sten taught her lots of good tricks and lessons- she got in some practice before catching the bus this morning. Lucy is sweet, sensitive, caring, smart and inquisitive. So lucky she’s ours
It’s almost the weekend! xo. edc.




Comments
Post a Comment