Thankful for the Bible App. I’ve been loving starting my day with the prayer portion about 3/4 of the way down. Mary gave me the idea… and I love it.
After my run this morning I did more grounding and vitamin c absorption
After my run this morning I did more grounding and vitamin c absorption
Thankful for my little job in Wednesday’s at the local preschool.
Thankful for the chance to talk to a super awesome girl Anna during Sigge’s naptime.
Thankful for pausing to have dinner with my family and catch up on our days.
Thankful for my Daniel small group. Tonight was a good night, with good, honest conversation and I am enjoying getting to know everyone better.
Today was a full day beginning at 5:15 with my prayer group and finally wrapping up small group around 8:45… sometimes I have to pinch myself and remember how God has given me so many amazing people in my life.
xo edc.


Comments
Post a Comment