Usually January seems to drag on but I think it’s going by really fast this year— is this foreshadowing of 2022 going by fast?!?
January 10th was Olles half birthday. He got to celebrate at school and then we had a 1/2 cake after dinner :)
Sigge and Levi played superhero’s and ran around the house all morning. Friends are the best!
Erin and I took the kids to the Childrens Museum on our day off of school on Friday. The kids had a blast. I love this place and so glad we still have kids young enough to enjoy it ♥️
Erin and I took the kids to the Childrens Museum on our day off of school on Friday. The kids had a blast. I love this place and so glad we still have kids young enough to enjoy it ♥️
It’s still suuuuuper cold out…. But the days are getting longer and the sun has been shining! xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment