Ran with my badlands friends on Saturday morning and although the “feels like” was -1 it really didn’t feel too bad and the sunrise was 👌
I sewed this tiny bear for Lucy to put in her calm box. Other things in her calm box: a book about how special she is (made by her). Lucy— you are special!
Rummikub. Favorite game as of late. This was a great Goodwill find… we’ve also been playing Sorry nonstop.
SING 2!!!!! We all loved it. I think going to the movies is one of my favorite things.
Finished my first book of 2022. Highly recommend. The first chapter is a little disturbing… but i still recommend
I sewed this tiny bear for Lucy to put in her calm box. Other things in her calm box: a book about how special she is (made by her). Lucy— you are special!
Rummikub. Favorite game as of late. This was a great Goodwill find… we’ve also been playing Sorry nonstop.
SING 2!!!!! We all loved it. I think going to the movies is one of my favorite things.
xo.edc
Comments
Post a Comment