Aaaaaaah! Sunshine, warmth and nature! Just what I needed. Sigge and I ditched naptime yesterday and opted for a couple hours of hiking and vitamin D. It was PERFECT!
I love that we live so close to Willow River
Hats off and gloves off for some of the hike. I wish it was sunny and 35* every day in January!
He only went in the backpack as we climbed back up the giant hill to the car. My hiking pal. ♥️
Also— my 22 in 2022 never got posted. Have to document so it happens, right?!?
Sigge climbed up ALLLL the steps on his own! He kept saying, oh! More steps!
Hats off and gloves off for some of the hike. I wish it was sunny and 35* every day in January!
He only went in the backpack as we climbed back up the giant hill to the car. My hiking pal. ♥️
Also— my 22 in 2022 never got posted. Have to document so it happens, right?!?
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment