“Mom, I’m dough-ing to div you a dinormous hug and a dinner dinormous tiss betause I love you!”
My shadow. I am working on turning every moment into a positive.
Sigge only ever wants me = I get to be the special person in Sigges life right now
I don’t want to play candy land for the 15th time = I get to stay home and be the one that teaches my child how to play, win, lose and have fun
I can’t get anytime to myself= the time I DO get to myself is extra special and I don’t take it for granted.
Positive mindset= positive mood. And I need this in my life right now :)
So today we played lots of candy land, I got nothing done, and now it’s naptime and I am going to enjoy it to the MAX. xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment